Смотрите прямую трансляцию Nour El Shabab. Lebanon телеканалы
Oпубликованный June 15, 2014, и последний измененный 1 month ago.
Из-за различий в подключении могут быть случаи, когда живая трансляция или реальная оценка не обновляются быстро; Пожалуйста, обновите страницу, если у вас возникли проблемы.
Откройте исходную страницу ☛ кликните сюда.
Noursat Network is the first and only Christian television in Lebanon and the Middle East. It was founded in 1990 to be a non-profit organization that has an ecumenical mission to promote the principles of justice, love, freedom and human rights.
Mission and vision of Télé Lumière:
This television seeks to promote the principles and values called for by Christianity everywhere.
This television station is not associated with any political party or movement and does not broadcast any political views and does not accept or promote any commercial endorsements. As a nonprofit broadcasting station, it has no lucrative purposes and survives only from various donations given by its supporters and friends. The Church cooperated with this television station since the beginning when she found it one of the best means to spread the message of love and Christianity.
Télé Lumière is supervised by the Assembly of Catholic Patriarchs and Bishops in Lebanon and directed by a committee involving religious leaders from various denominations and a group of laity eager to support this distinguished project. The relationship between the Church and Télé Lumière is organized through a "cooperation protocol".
As for the Government, it considers Télé Lumière, through the Assembly of Catholic Patriarchs and Bishops in Lebanon, a Christian station, financially independent and having freedom of management and programming controlled only by the authority of the Church. In June 2003, on Pentecost, Télé Lumière celebrated its 12th anniversary as well as the launching of its satellite station Noursat covering Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa. One year later, on September 8th, 2004, Noursat began its official broadcast in North and South America, Canada and Australia.
While many TV channels have become event-oriented, either focusing on terrorism, political turmoil and fanaticism, or are limited to amusement and scandals, the openness strategy of Télé Lumière and Noursat, promoting multi-cultural understanding and religious dialogue, have encouraged a large amount of Muslim viewers to watch and participate in the campaigns and programs strengthening peace, targeting coexistence and opposing immorality, violence, and terrorism.
After all these years of broadcast, Télé Lumière and Noursat have become a daily bread and hope for the Christian minority in the Middle East and the Diaspora as well as a source of peace for many viewers from different denominations.
Since its beginning, Télé Lumière has set clear goals that could be summarized as follows:
- A commitment to the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Church, respecting other religious beliefs and getting to know and love them to work together for the dignity and worth of the human person.
- Reaffirm the faith in Peace and Human Rights in harmony with the values mentioned in the Charter of the United Nations.
- Allowing for the possibility of different races and creeds to gather through a free dialogue to exchange views and experiences and to confront daily problems in all their complexities.
- Spreading true knowledge as a means of human progress, through rejection of racism and openness to others in ways of thinking, acting and ways of life and by encouraging creativity in the various fields of science and arts.
- Respect for all spiritual and worldly authorities as persons and symbols.
- Respect for all laws and regulations.
- A refusal of presenting or marketing political news.
У нас есть несколько предложений, чтобы вы могли найти свой любимый телеканал:
отказ от ответственности - live-TV-channels является абсолютно законным и содержит только ссылки на другие веб-сайты в Интернете, которые делают доступными встроенные функции, такие как Youtube, Facebook, Filmon, Livestream, Dailymotion, ustream.tv ... Мы не размещаем и не загружаем какие-либо видео/медиа файлы, live-TV-channels не несет ответственности за законность содержания других сайтов, на которые ведут ссылки. Если у вас есть какие-либо юридические проблемы, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с соответствующими владельцами/хостерами медиа-файлов.